In this phase where we are confronted with the challenges of the new normal, the MSU-IIT National Multi-Purpose Cooperative continuously aims to reach out and connect to the community by utilizing any available platforms to maintain connectivity. With this, we are glad to announce to everyone that our online Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES) is now available
How to join?
- Fill-up the registration form on the link:
Online Pre-Membership Education Seminar (OPMES)
- Attend the seminar via Google Meet or Youtube by opening the link sent to your email or Facebook.
- Fill-up the evaluation form after you have finished the seminar:
- Present a printed copy of certificate that is sent to your email or Facebook to the branch you wish to apply for membership including the following documents:
- Duly accomplished Membership Application Form (MAF). Print the form and fill-in manually (handwritten).
- Photocopy of any government issude ID (with 3 specimen signatures), birth certificate, and marriage contract if any.
- One latest 2X2 ID picture
* The minimum initital contribution is 500 pesos.
For more info contact us:
Be a proud member in just 3 easy steps
|A Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES) will be conducted for free to those who are interested to join our cooperative.
A duly accomplished Membership Application Form along with the following requirements should be submitted.
|All applications for new membership will be subjected for membership approval by the Board of Directors. You will be notified by the branch upon the confirmation of your membership.
Need to know
|Duties, Definition & Principles
DUTIES OF MEMBER
Every member shall have the following duties:
A cooperative is an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social and cultural needs & aspirations through a jointly-owned and democratically controlled enterprise.