In this phase where we are confronted with the challenges of the new normal, the MSU-IIT National Multi-Purpose Cooperative continuously aims to reach out and connect to the community by utilizing any available platforms to maintain connectivity. With this, we are glad to announce to everyone that our online Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES) is now available
How to join?
- Fill-up the registration form on the link:
- Attend the seminar via Google Meet or Youtube by opening the link sent to your email or Facebook.
- Fill-up the evaluation form after you have finished the seminar:
- Present a printed copy of certificate that is sent to your email or Facebook to the branch you wish to apply for membership including the following documents:
- Duly accomplished Membership Application Form (MAF). Print the form and fill-in manually (handwritten).
- Photocopy of any government issude ID (with 3 specimen signatures), birth certificate, and marriage contract if any.
- One latest 2X2 ID picture
* The minimum initital contribution is 500 pesos.
Online PMES Weekly Schedules
Note: Choose a schedule for your online PMES. Enter your preferred schedule on the registration form.
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Puerto||Palao|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Gensan||Davao||Maranding||Carmen||Pagadian||Special Schedule (any branch)|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 NN||Bacolod LDN||Buruun|
|1:30 PM - 2:30 PM||Tibanga||Manticao||Cogon||Tubod LDN|
|2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||Laguindingan||Suarez-Tominobo||Bulua||Kiwalan||Tubod Iligan|
For more info contact us:
- Mobile number: (639) 9171381091
- Landline: 302-0612
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/msuiitcoop/
Kaya Pay - Online payment platform
Be a proud member in just 3 easy steps
|A Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES) will be conducted for free to those who are interested to join our cooperative.|
A duly accomplished Membership Application Form along with the following requirements should be submitted.
|All applications for new membership will be subjected for membership approval by the Board of Directors. You will be notified by the branch upon the confirmation of your membership.|
Come and visit us
|Regular Schedule of Pre-membership Education Seminar (PMES)|
|BRANCH||Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES)||Capacity-Based Lending Seminar (CBL)|
|1. TIBANGA||Monday: 4pm Saturday: 9am||Wednesday: 4:30pm|
|2. PALA-O||Wednesday & Friday: 5pm||Thursday: 5pm|
|3. POBLACION||Tuesday & Wednesday: 4:15pm-5:30pm||Monday & Thursday: 5pm|
|4. TUBOD IGN||Monday to Thursday: 5pm||Every Friday:5pm|
|5. SUAREZ-TOMINOBO||Monday to Thursday: 5pm||Friday: 5pm|
|6. BURU-UN||Wednesday & Friday: 4:30pm||Monday: 4:30pm|
|7. KIWALAN||Monday to Friday : 9am-11am||Saturday: 9am-11am|
|8. MANTICAO||Monday to Friday: 4:30pm-5pm||Tuesday & Friday: 5pm|
|9. LAGUINDINGAN||Monday to Friday: 4pm-5pm||Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 4pm|
|10. BULUA||Friday: 8:30am&4pm Saturday: 8:30am||Tuesday & Thursday: 5PM|
|11. COGON||Monday to Friday:8am-3pm||Friday: 4:30pm|
|12. CARMEN||Monday to Friday: 4:30pm||Friday: 4:30pm-5:30pm|
|13. PUERTO||Monday to Friday: 8:30am||Tuesday & Thursday: 4:30pm|
|14. BACOLOD LDN||Anytime of the Day||Anytime of the Day|
|15. TUBOD LDN||Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 3pm||1st and 2nd Saturday: 9-10am|
|16. MARANDING||Monday to Friday: 9:30am-10:30am||1st& 2nd week of the month: Wednesday-4pm 3rd& 4th week of the month: Saturday-9am|
|17. PAGADIAN||Monday to Friday: 9am& 2pm||Saturday: 11am-12nn|
|18. BUTUAN||Tuesday & Thursday: 9am||Wednesday &Friday: 4:30pm|
|19. DAVAO||Everyday: 9am&1:30pm||Monday & Friday: 3:30pm|
|20. GENSAN||Monday to Saturday:10am &1pm||Monday & Saturday: 4:30pm|
|Duties, Definition & Principles|
DUTIES OF MEMBER
Every member shall have the following duties:
A cooperative is an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social and cultural needs & aspirations through a jointly-owned and democratically controlled enterprise.